That’s why, in this episode, you’ll learn from my colleague Dr. Katie Strickland about the Biopsychosocial model, how to maintain a healthy sleep pattern, and how sleep affects your relationships.
You’ll learn how the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy style of therapy can treat sleep issues, how physical exercise aids mental health, and how to treat insomnia without medication.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
We’re really trying to improve overall mood and manage stress by learning how to become more attuned to our emotional experiences.” – Katie Strickland
- What is the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-Insomnia method
- How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy aids sleep
- How to treat insomnia
- What is the Biopsychosocial model
- How physical exercise aids mental health
- How to improve your sleep
- How sleep affects relationships
Screen time is a really big issue and has a really negative impact on sleep.” – Katie Strickland
The theory behind CBT is that there’s a direct connection between our emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.” – Katie Strickland