Today’s episode is all about how to improve communication with your significant other. One of the unfortunate effects of this pandemic is that too many people who were already feeling disconnected are now feeling even more isolated and disconnected than they did before.
In this episode, I share an outline to help you clean up your communication with your significant other and talk about practical ways to make use of the skills that promote love and connection. I also discuss ways that you can make sure the communication in your relationship is healthy, functional, and productive — and if it’s not, you will know what to do to improve it after you listen to this episode.
Listen in to find out what shapes communication, how to break bad communication habits, and ways to respond sensitively to your partner.
We need to understand the skills that promote love and connection.” – John Howard, MA
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
We are living in a time when love, connection and healthy relationships need to be promoted.” – John Howard, MA
- What skills promote love
- How to diagnose your communication process
- Ways to improve communicating with your partner
- What are the differences between personal and work communication
- How to track non-verbal communication
- How to respond sensitively to your partner
- How to break bad communication habits
Our personal relationships have been challenged by the pandemic.” – John Howard, MA
- Get a copy of More Than Words: The Science of Deepening Love and Connection in Any Relationship on Amazon
- Get a copy of More Than Words: The Science of Deepening Love and Connection in Any Relationship on John’s website
Peoples’ non-verbals communicate more than their words.” – John Howard, MA